Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Questions are an architects tool to find out what the heck we are doing and why we are doing it. So what should we ask the students, residents, business workers, and users of downtown about this place in order to form intelligent and useful decisions downtown Fargo?
1) Where do you live in accordance to downtown?
2) What do you do when you are downtown?
3) If living downtown when do you need to leave in order to find a basic entity and why do you leave?
4) Would you live downtown and commute to campus?
5) What sort of business or need is not addressed in the downtown district?
6) Is the downtown feel secure enough to raise a family?
This is only the tip of the iceberg, but these questions could envoke more questions that the people taking the survey have. So, any other questions would be helpful!!